Featured post

Spend a day with me! || vlog

Sunday 17 December 2017

Welcome!!

Well hello and the warmest welcomes to my new blog!
You will be able to find me on my social media platforms: 
Instagram: @thisisdefine or @taiajurgensxx
Facebook: This Is Define or Taia Jurgens
Pintrest: @taiaj150
We Heart It: @Taiaj150
Email: thisisdefine@gmail.com or taiaj150@gmail.com!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAKEUP/BEAUTY:

 

On this blog i will be doing reviews and tutorials on all types of makeup and beauty products which i will also be reviewing. 
Also, feel free to email me or contact me on any of my social media platforms if you'd like me to review, test or do a tutorial on a beauty trend!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRAVEL/ADVENTURES:


My next 'theme' so to speak, on this blog is traveling and adventures.
i mean, who doesn't love a good trip somewhere beautiful or different to what you see every single day??
I'll be posting all of my travels and a little diary entry to go along with the images!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOOD/CUISINE:


Okay lets all be real...who doesn't adore food? 
Every time i go to a restaurant or make my own meals, i will post the picture of the food, the name of the restaurant or the recipe and ingredients so you all can enjoy food even more!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FASHION/DESIGN:

My last theme of my blog will be fashion. I am in love with fashion and designs that go along with it. 
I will be posting SS18 runway pictures along with the shows name and the designer etc. 
When i go clothes shopping, i'll post all the items, prices and the stores here too!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONCLUSION:



Finally, if you have any requests for me to post about, feel free to email me or contact me on any of my social media platforms!



No comments:

Post a Comment