Featured post

Spend a day with me! || vlog

Sunday 17 December 2017

Who I Am



1O facts:

1) I love the color blue.
2) Instagram is my fave app.
3) My fave product is the Urban Decay highlighter in the shade Sin.
4) Fave food is any type of pasta.
5) Fave snack is my SmartBite veggie chips!
6) I want to go either vegetarian or vegan.
7) I'm an aspiring model
8) Fave clothing store is definItely The Happening Clothing.
9) I ride horses.
10) I love all types of music.

Info:

Age: 16
Shoe size: 7-8
Country: South Africa
Birthday: 31 December 2001
Like (5 things): makeup, food, traveling, clothes, movies
Dislike (5 things): lies, betrayal, peoples ego, gossip, unnecessary drama.
Favorite Singers: Halsey, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber Blaise Moore.
Favorite rappers: G Eazy, Migos, Bryson Tiller.
Favorite songs: Gasoline by Halsey, Him & I by G Eazy and Halsey, Wolves by Selena Gomez, Stutter by Blaise Moore.
Favorite movies: THOR Ragnarok, The Fundamentals Of Caring, Spider-Man: Homecoming.
Favorite TV shows: Riverdale, Dynasty, Shadow Hunters, Friends, Pretty Little Liars, 13 Reasons Why.

No comments:

Post a Comment